Our Wedding Cars
Please click on the images to view more pictures of the cars we have available for hire throughout the Northwest area.
We offer a professional, friendly, courteous and helpful service from beginning to end. We pay attention to detail and tailor our service to meet your individual requirements.
We are based at Coppull Moor, Chorley, Lancashire just two and a half miles from M6 Junction 27 and close to the M61. We cover weddings in the whole North West. Visit the areas we cover page for further details.
Our luxury wedding cars are immaculately presented and offer fantastic photo opportunities.
Our wedding cars include red carpet, flowers, ribbons and uniformed Chauffeurs.
We will work out the time needed for each journey to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day.
Your wedding day is a day to remember. Make the journey a time to remember too - from the vintage to the modern, take a look at all the wedding cars we offer and arrive in comfort and style ready to enjoy your day
Things to Consider When Hiring A Wedding Car in the North West
Our wedding cars include flowers, ribbons, umbrella and uniformed Chauffeurs. When hiring two or more cars we offer an optional red carpet service. Ask for details.
Our range of wedding cars can seat three passengers in the Royale Convertibles, four passengers in the modern Bentley Flying Spur, five passengers in the 1920's Regent Convertible/Landaulette and seven passengers in the Regal Imperials.
Couples will usually choose our matched pairs of cars in either blue and ivory, or silver and pewter. We are able to provide a third car for the Groom's family or other guests.
Blue is considered to be lucky for a wedding and our blue and ivory cars show off your wedding dress better than a plain ivory or white car. Other people choose the silver cars as they are neutral colours which match all colour schemes.
If you are having a civil ceremony, we can wait for you to be married then take you for a short drive together before returning for photographs with the car(s). This extends your special time together before chatting with your guests.
The hotel can arrange for drinks to be served which can then be used to 'toast your return' and present wonderful informal photo opportunities. This 'time out' works extremely well for the happy couple as you may not get a chance to speak to each other again for quite a while!
Who Travels in the Wedding Cars?
No two weddings are the same!
As a general guide:
The Bride travels to the ceremony with whoever is giving her away.
The Bridesmaids travel to the ceremony with Mother of Bride.
The Groom usually travels to the ceremony with his Best Man and often his Ushers. Our Aston Martin DB9, Bentley, Range Rover or Regal Imperials are very popular as transport for the Groom and his party.
Most couples choose colour matched pairs of cars and often an additional car for the Groom.
With two or more wedding cars we set out a red carpet to await the Bride's arrival at the venue. As she steps out of the car she can be sure that her dress stays clean as she chats to people and has photos taken - this can sometimes take a while!.
We would like to thank Malvern Cars for doing such an excellent job at our wedding. Both drivers were fantastic and the cars were perfect. We were all absolutely thrilled and had a wonderful day from start to finish.
Should the sky turn grey we have matching umbrellas on board ... not that we like to speak about this point for too long!
At all times on your wedding day our professional and friendly Chauffeurs are there to help you - don't be afraid to ask! That is what they are there for!
Why Choose Malvern Wedding Cars?
- We are a family business and treat our customers as we would like to be treated.
- We have been established since 1998 with many years experience in the wedding car hire business and thousands of weddings to date.
- We pride ourselves on what we hope you will agree are the best quality cars in the area.
- We are contactable 24/7 by phone or email.
- One less thing to worry about. Why? Because we know how stressful weddings are (we remember our own!). We go out of our way to ensure this part of your day is perfect and stress free.
- Most of our work comes from recommendations from hotels, photographers, florists, wedding cake shops and lots of others including, of course, our previous brides and their families.
- Our wedding cars are the ones you want to be seen in on your special day, so there are no blacked out windows on our cars!
- We are able to accommodate viewings during the day or evening; whichever suits your commitments. We are conveniently located just off the A49 and close to the M6 and M61.
- We are reliable (a rare thing these days!) because we put you and your needs first.
- We have a loyal team of experienced and courteous Chauffeurs who are there to help you throughout the day.
In our 17 years of experience we know that no two weddings are ever the same, each and every one is unique. The prices for our hire car services start at just £245.
Please contact us for further details.
Thank you for visiting our website, we hope to hear from you soon.